Losing a beloved pet is never easy! However, my experience with in-home euthanasia definitely made the transition easier for our family when our two dogs Brindel and Porter passed away.
Join me to learn more about our very personal experience with in-home euthanasia and what you can expect from the process.
Holly’s qualifications include:
- Certified Pet Food Nutrition Specialist
- Assisting pet parents with holistic health and nutrition for 15+ years in her pet food stores: Tail Blazers Copperfield and Tail Blazers Legacy.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What is in-home euthanasia and how does the process work?
- Why it’s important other pets are present when your pup passes on.
- What you can do NOW to make things less stressful when the time comes.