Have you ever noticed that most of your favourite Instagram accounts follow a theme or have a purpose?
What most successful influencers have in common is that they’ve chosen to focus on a handful of topics, in order to niche down their audience to those that love those very specific subjects.
For instance, they may focus on hiking with dogs, a particular dog breed, dog nutrition or training.
In this episode we’re chatting with Natalia Martinez who’s grown a laser focused and engaged audience for her dog, Willow, using a few key strategies that’s she’s going to share with you today.
Nat’s qualifications include:
- Professional Animal Photographer
- Illustrator and Graphic Designer
- Video Producer
- Content Creator
- Micro Influencer
- How setting a purpose for your Instagram account can help you attract quality sponsors.
- What is a micro-influencer?
- How to create your own brand pillars.
- The one thing you should remember when deciding to partner with a brand.
- How to use your pup’s Instagram account to sell your own products.
Resources from this Episode:
- Willow the Wild & Co (Instagram)
- Labs & Co (Instagram)
- Labs & Co (Website)
- Pets on Q
- Talaveras Sign Up (Learn when commissions are open)
- Talaveras 10% Off Discount Code “TEPP10”