Has your dog always been a picky eater, or have they become one recently and you’re left frustrated and scratching your head?
Hardly a day goes by without someone coming into our store looking for help finding food for their picky eater. Most of these dogs are on high quality, highly palatable food, so what is causing this frustrating habit of rejecting food?
In today’s episode I’m going to talk about the many reasons your dog may be turning his nose up at his food, and what you can do about it!
Holly’s qualifications include:
- Certified Pet Food Nutrition Specialist
- Assisting pet parents with holistic health and nutrition for 15+ years in her pet food stores: Tail Blazers Copperfield and Tail Blazers Legacy
- 10 questions I ask fussy dog parents
- When fussy eating can warrant a trip to the vet
- What common occurrence happens around your pup’s first birthday
- One strange thing that happens during a change of season
- Why timing your toppers properly can avoid creating a picky monster
Resources from this Episode:
- BLOG: Top Tips for Increasing the Safety and Shelf Life of Your Dog’s Dry Food
- PODCAST: Increasing the Safety and Shelf Life of Your Dog’s Dry Food [Podcast Episode 002]
- PODCAST: Nurturing Your Pup’s Mind With Enrichment With Donia Roorda [Podcast Episode 003]
- Everything Pup Podcast Community on Facebook