One of the easiest things a pet parent can do to improve their dog’s health is to add fresh food toppers to their dog’s food.
Although fresh toppers benefit ALL dogs, no matter the diet they’re on, they’re perhaps most important for a dog that’s fed a processed diet, like kibble. In this episode I’ll give you a list of healthy toppers you can easily add to your dog’s food, and teach you how each of them will benefit their health.
Holly’s qualifications include:
- Certified Pet Food Nutrition Specialist
- Assisting pet parents with holistic health and nutrition for 16+ years in her pet food stores: Tail Blazers Copperfield and Tail Blazers Legacy.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why “complete and balanced” dog foods are a myth.
- Why it’s important to add fresh foods to your dog’s diet.
- More about 10 of my favourite toppers.
- Which fruit topper has the highest antioxidants of any other fruit.
- What my favourite topper for picky eaters is.
- How to feed toppers to your dog.
Resources from this Episode:
- BLOG: 10 Quick & Easy Food Boosters You Can Add to Your Dog’s Meals to Improve Their Health (Includes Serving Sizes)
- BLOG: Healthy Bone Broth for Dogs [Recipe]
- PODCAST: The Benefits of Bone Broth for Dogs [Podcast Episode 006]
- BLOG: Add Fresh Food to your Dog’s Diet with Pureed Veggies